Sugar Free Homemade Granola Recipe

17:16






Hey there! I know, I haven't been particularly frequent with my blog posts, but I guess that I've just been in the kind of mood where you just want to sit and do nothing. But don't worry, I've jotted down all blog ideas that have come to mind!

Here is my simple recipe for an easy homemade granola breakfast (although I've found myself eating this as a snack as well) that can be made beforehand. It's delicious, filling and is much healthier than all those processed cereals found in the supermarkets.

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup of rolled oats
  • Teaspoon of vanilla essence 
  • ¼ cup of raisins 
  • 3 tablespoons of olive oil/coconut oil 
  • ½ cup of honey 
  • Teaspoon of salt 
  • ¼ cup of crushed almonds 

01. Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius. 
02. Grab a mixing bowl, and mix all the ingredients together. 
03. Align a baking tray with baking paper and spread the mixture evenly. 
04. Place the tray in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
05. Toss the granola around every 5 minutes.  
06. Leave it to cool for 10-15 minutes or until it hardens. 



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Might just have to try this as I've never made my own granola and it seems a lot easier than I thought it would be? :) Thanks for the recipe!

    Beth x

    themiscmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I thought the exact same! Plus turned out really tasty!

      Delete

Subscribe