Christmas Tag 2014

16:52


Every year, it's always towards the end of the year when I finally realise how fast the year has gone. It feels like only yesterday when I put my Christmas tree up and began my Christmas shopping but now it's literally a less than a week until Christmas! Not only is Christmas nearing, that means the New Year is nearing too, 2015! As a grand finish to all the Christmas blog posts, today I've decided to do a relaxing Christmas tag to relax and ponder about all the things Christmas related. 

1. Whats Your Favorite Holiday Movie?  
This is probably the hardest question because as it nears Christmas time, pretty much the only movies I watch are Christmas related. I would have to go with Elf, Home Alone, Love Actually and The Holiday. 




2. What Are Your Favorite Christmas Colours? 
Red, gold and silver.

3. Christmas Traditions? 
I tend to spend the day in pyjamas as I lounge up while opening presents and watch Christmas movies. Then dress up all fancy at night for a festive dinner.
It's basically a day of laughs with my closest family and friends.

4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be? 
That would have to be my mum. During Christmas time, I try to give back to her as much as possible for everything that she has ever done for me. 

5. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break? 
Christmas shopping. I just love roaming shopping centres, all the Christmas decoration and fairy lights. Choosing gifts for loved ones are one of my highlights of Christmas, it makes me really excited and grateful.


6. Any Christmas Wishes? 
I really hope everyone stays safe during the Christmas break and return to school or work with joyful memories. I also hope that the upcoming year will bring lots of fun adventures.

7. Favourite Christmas Smell? 
Gingerbread. Gingerbread men. Gingerbread candles. Just gingerbread.

8. What is your favourite Christmas song?
No matter how many times I listen to Michael Buble's Christmas album I still find myself playing it on repeat during the Christmas season. It just never gets old! My last blog post was my Christmas playlist, so check it out if you're interested in more festive music.

9. Favourite holiday food/sweet?
All baked goods and pumpkin spiced lattes.

10, What makes the Christmas holidays special for you? 
Being able to spend time with family and friends. Personally, I love the idea of how so many people gather celebrate one occasion. But nonetheless, I think of Christmas as a time of appreciating, reflecting and giving back to people around you and to those not as fortunate.

Want a quick easy Christmas post without having to plan or prepare? Do this Christmas tag and leave it in the comments below!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great tag, I might do it. Beautiful blog btw :) x


    www.Shannenandco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe